Jenuine's World

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Work In Progress


Hope - to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence.
Courage - The state or quality of mind or spirit that enables one to face danger, Fear, or vicissitudes with self-possession, confidence, and resolution; bravery.
Determination - the act of coming to a decision or of fixing or settling a purpose.
Strength - mental power, force, or vigor.
Desire - to wish or long for; crave; want.
Passion - a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything.
Confidence - belief in oneself and one's powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance.
Love - a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

I can and will become a better person because of these words. I strive and seek to have each and every part of these definitions in my life. I will NOT settle for anything less. My life will become more meaningful therefore it can only get better for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment